You are not connected. Please login or register

Cooking: what do you cook

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Cooking: what do you cook on Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:26 pm

So yeah, do you guys cook? If so, what are your favorite recipes? I tend to make quick but healthy dishes that take about 15-30 minutes max to make so I don't spend the whole night cooking, but sometimes in the weekend I make something more unique. What about you guys? I'll share my own recipes later, at work now haha.

View user profile http://forum.stingermagazine.com

2 Re: Cooking: what do you cook on Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:36 am

Birdman

My cooking is basic and garbage. I cant process anything beyond simply heating something.

My gf mostly cooks gross Filipino food or seafood and I dont touch it. She can cook something decent now and then so she has some semblance of use.

View user profile

3 Re: Cooking: what do you cook on Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:28 am

I'll note some easy and highly delicious recipes that I tend to make a lot when I don't feel like cooking:

Pasta Pesto
Pesto
Pasta
Creme fraise/ whipped cream
Leek
Ham cubes
Mushroom/paprika
Olive Oil
Butter

Boil the pasta with some salt for about 15 minutes, you can add a bit of butter too. At the same time warm up some olive oil together with a bit of butter in a pan. Cut the Leek, throw it in on a low fire and bake it up. Add the mushroom/paprika (both, or either or) after a few minutes and then wait a few more minutes and throw in the ham. Shake it a bit, add some salt, shake it some more and wait until it is ready. Then add the pesto, stir again. Add the cream, stir again.
Now throw the pasta-water away, and add the pasta to the vegetable mix. Stir a bit and you can eat. Really healthy, cheap, and delicious. If you double the ingredients you can easily make food for two days.

View user profile http://forum.stingermagazine.com

4 Re: Cooking: what do you cook on Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:28 am

Back in 2014-15 I used to make my own stir fries, simple stuff with chicken and some soy sauce usually, about every day until I got sick of it, but I might try that again this year. I'd make stir fries since then I'd know I've had 5+ vegies, I like vegies.

Yesterday I had a burger and I can't remember what I had before then, not good at remembering what I've eaten on a daily or weekly basis haha.

View user profile

5 Re: Cooking: what do you cook on Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:11 am

Birdman

I'm so horrible.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum