You are not connected. Please login or register

Game/s you always go back to.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Game/s you always go back to. on Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:51 am

Birdman

For me it's Chaos Legion.

I remember back when I first bought it. We were poorer back then and buying a new game was a big deal, like once a year. I remember CL, Onimusha, and DMC1 were all I had for a few years. I played CL almost daily for 2 years continuously, then on and off ever since. I was even playing it earlier this year extensively. Back then, we had no choice but to burn our games to the max, creating challenges and developing new strats for years.

Now I've got tons of games but even when I have a huge list of stuff I've never finished, I always find myself popping in CL and getting stuck in that for a while. Once I get the equipment I've got a huge list of videos I want to do for it. I want to put all the knowledge I've accumulated over the years into multiple videos series.

I have the PAL version, but also bought the JP version with its numerous differences.

Runner ups would be, Haunting Ground, Onimusha (Genma), Fatal Frame 1, DMC3, and Okami. Could write encyclopedias on each one.

View user profile

2 Re: Game/s you always go back to. on Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:31 am

I play certain games every year at least once, like re4, dmc1-3, god hand, vanquish and a few others I can't recall right now. It's so second nature I'll have to look through my catalogue.

View user profile

3 Re: Game/s you always go back to. on Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:29 am

Birdman

RE4 is another good one.

I believe if you took every game away from me and left with CL I'd be fine. Throw in Okami as well and I'm set for life lol.

View user profile

4 Re: Game/s you always go back to. on Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:19 am

I don't have a favourite so I can't say just one as I'd get bored eventually and need some time before returning and appreciating it all over again, hence why i may play a game I love once a year.

This year I played dmc1 three times, once on normal then hard and another on normal with sparda. I did this as I've not played dmc1 since I bought the HD collection. I've put most of the time into dmc3 since then, like maybe 50+ hrs for sure, still a scrub though I have to learn to parry all over again since I played turbo earlier this year, timing on inputs is much tighter.

Oh and I was playing re4 this evening haha.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum