You are not connected. Please login or register

Nioh general discussion

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51 Re: Nioh general discussion on Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:19 am

Was trying to cosplay will as Kariya"Hand of God" Kagetoki. Chiefly his Samurai Champloo appearance. Looks like a feudal Japan bum but he kicks ass*With His KI*

Can we post gifs?

View user profile

52 Re: Nioh general discussion on Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:49 pm

I appreciate that Nioh lets you change levels at will, that's something that no end of games with levelling fail to do, so if they have a NG+ you'll be unable to change your level, your usually OP which is lame as fuck to me to 1shot everything. All games with levelling should let you change it at will somehow, especially for NG+, just so thoughtless on the part of the devs otherwise.

I say this as I've been looking into FF15 since it looks neat and it's MG+ has no level changer of some kind, so your OP, yay! Stupid level trite, you beat the game let me change it, a common curtesy i say.

View user profile

53 Re: Nioh general discussion on Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:49 am

They also added a stone that allows you to 'save' your amrita. So if you reset your level you can store all your amrita in that stone and just continue playing or do a NG+4 SL1 run if you want! Really well done.

I don't know about gifs. I believe you'll have to use HTML sadly :/

View user profile http://forum.stingermagazine.com

54 Re: Nioh general discussion on Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:55 am

Real tired of all the comparisons to souls, come on guys, pick another game, like NG or Onimusha to compare it to if you have to. It's the fundamental issue I have with souls-like as a sub genre, because no matter the strengths or faults of a game, it's always like-souls.

View user profile

55 Re: Nioh general discussion on Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:54 am

Birdman

So the complete edition came out on PS4 huh?

Part of me wants to play it but there's no way I can grind all that absurdity to get the build I want. I'd love to have a gun build with unlimited ammo attributes and just sit back and back up pals in multiplayer. Sadly that's never going to happen.

View user profile

56 Re: Nioh general discussion on Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:57 am

@Birdman wrote:So the complete edition came out on PS4 huh?

Part of me wants to play it but there's no way I can grind all that absurdity to get the build I want. I'd love to have a gun build with unlimited ammo attributes and just sit back and back up pals in multiplayer. Sadly that's never going to happen.

Maybe there's a way to use a save editor? Because yeah getting to a competant level will take 5 whole playthroughs... haha.. affraid

View user profile http://forum.stingermagazine.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum