You are not connected. Please login or register

Murakumo

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Murakumo on Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:06 pm

Birdman

So for this category we can post any From game even if its action or various other?

Murakumo is a weird rail shooter that got destroyed in reviews from day one. I disagree with them as the game is not even that bad. It's actually decent. I remember getting this from Ebay for a few dollars new, and only because I'm a huge From Software fan (their old stuff, not Souls) and didn't even really know what it was about.

This is another one I wasn't able to put much time into so it went in the box for later so I don't know every mechanic. The premise seems pretty simple. You have to pursue renegade machines at high speeds. They twist and turn all over the place and if they get too far away you lose.

The mechanics involve boosting, braking and sharp turns you can do (think drifting) to maintain close distance as the enemy zig zags inbetween buildings and other obstacles, all the while returning fire. Controls can be hard to get used to. From what I've played, some have other bots to help them.

I'm not 100% sure they follow a set path and I remember being able to move to the side a bit. Not sure if you can just fly off to the sides where ever you want but I do remember catching up to an enemy by not following its route. I cut it off to the side somewhere. Oh well, I'll go back and figure it out someday.

There are other mechs to choose from with different stats and abilities. This trailer shows some of them and some general gameplay. I remember a sniper one but it doesn't show it.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum