The Evil Within 2

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51 Re: The Evil Within 2 on Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:11 am

Birdman

Did you see the full leaked gameplay?

View user profile

52 Re: The Evil Within 2 on Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:17 am

Not yet dood, give it a week or two. I'm not really hunting for it but if you find one then you might as well put it here if you want, no rush really.

View user profile

53 Re: The Evil Within 2 on Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:25 am

The full leaked gameplay was around 30 minutes correct? The one I saw was in the village and ended with the little girl he had to save and the ... twist around it.

View user profile http://forum.stingermagazine.com

54 Re: The Evil Within 2 on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:14 am

Birdman

Yeah it was roughly 30 mins.

View user profile

55 Re: The Evil Within 2 on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:52 am

Birdman

Here it is again.

View user profile

56 Re: The Evil Within 2 on Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:33 pm

Good stuff cheers.

View user profile

57 Re: The Evil Within 2 on Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:32 pm

Birdman

Damn that gets deleted fast.

There are tons more people uploading it now though. A quick search and you'll find it again.

Did you see all of it? What do you think?

View user profile

58 Re: The Evil Within 2 on Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:43 am

I saw it, it was mostly the gameplay I saw already but not in chunks. It's all pretty much what I expected, still don't really have much to say beyond basic observation.It's all very iterative which is fine as it looks competent, it is a sequel after all. It's not much gameplay to go on and it's the intro section before the gem proper so I can't say anything substantial.

View user profile

59 Re: The Evil Within 2 on Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:54 am

Birdman

Notice we didn't see any use of matches? Not even a pick up. Maybe they've been removed?

What do you think of field crafting?

View user profile

60 Re: The Evil Within 2 on Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:15 am

@birdman; I don't have much of an opinion of it yet I'm going to wait until it's out to tell. I can't really make much of an assessment on it with the little footage we have. I don't want to make observations it's easier for me to wait. It was only the intro sequence and it didn't get into the game enough to tell whats in it and how it works proper.

View user profile

61 Re: The Evil Within 2 on Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:31 pm

Birdman

New demo gameplay with commentary and new content. Look amazing.

View user profile

62 Re: The Evil Within 2 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:06 am

It looks solid, I'm still gonna just wait for more it's still not much. I think I would be more excited or impressed if re4,dead space etc exist already, EW2 being another shot at an established formula. I do look forward to it you'll have to excuse my cynicism a bit haha.

View user profile

63 Re: The Evil Within 2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:11 pm

Birdman

New bad guy trailer.
http://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-news/meet-evil-within-2s-second-big-bad-theodore/

View user profile

64 Re: The Evil Within 2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:30 pm

I don't know about the hub area. It might lead to less focused level design and enemy encounters. I don't get the same sense of progress from a stationary map, maybe it will have multiple hubs or the hub changes as you progress. That said that trailer looks good, they are really going all in with EW2, it looks much more polished and seems to have much more enemy types. I am looking forward to it glad it's out soon.

View user profile

65 Re: The Evil Within 2 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:07 am

Every trailer I watch I just keep thinking "this probably isn't what the final game is like". They frame it so insanely action-y and storydriven, while the game itself is probably a bit different than that. Hope that doesn't bite them in the ass.

66 Re: The Evil Within 2 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:44 am

Horror stuff doesn't preview accurately for trailers typically. I'm concerned about the overall structure with the hub area, might get tiring being in the same base area and sneaking about or running to avoid foes. I'll just wait for full game gameplay so I can see as much as I need to judge it.
The enemy variety seems to have increased ten fold, I can see all sorts in the above trailer. It's looking to have forced linear encounters so it's not all gonna be hub.

View user profile

67 Re: The Evil Within 2 Today at 12:15 am

Birdman

New gameplay. I havent watched it yet because Im outside walking around.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gbMrwhaaaxw&t=219s

View user profile

68 Re: The Evil Within 2 Today at 1:39 am

Keep on walking. That camera monster looks cool.

View user profile

69 Re: The Evil Within 2 Today at 2:03 am

Birdman

Just watched it. Damn that freaked me out.

View user profile

70 Re: The Evil Within 2 Today at 5:13 am

That's a cool creature, like a Silent hill monster, which is quite the compliment.

View user profile

71 Re: The Evil Within 2 Today at 9:32 am

Thing really looks like some sort of invasion-phantom from Dark Souls almost with that red glow. Gameplay looks really smooth, really curious to see how it plays out!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum