You are not connected. Please login or register

What games have you recently bought or plan to buy?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Birdman

I just picked up The Sexy Brutale for $25. It was half price. I only looked into it recently and to my extreme joy, it's similar to some of may faves like Chulip and Gregory Horror Show. It also has that quirky Grim Fandango/The Nightmare before Christmas feel. I won't be playing it until a bit later because I have other stuff but I'm really looking forward to it.

Also bought Velocity 2x recently which is high scoring greatness, Nex Machina physical from Limited Run, and waiting for GoW collection in the mail.

For 3DS I grabbed Luigi's Mansion 2 and Starfox 64. Haven't touched any of this stuff yet. I think I'll save it all for Christmas.

As for plans, got Okami PS4 on the 12th, and I'm also adding Loco Roco 1&2 to that order. For those who don't know, they were originally on PSP. I used to have the first one and loved it. Here's the PS4 trailer.

View user profile
Still waiting for EW2. I'll likely get GoW Ascension, PSP GoW PS3 versions and GoW3 PS4 version(I have the PS3 copy already).

View user profile

Birdman

I mentioned considering getting Darksiders soon. Well, one of my friends has both on PS4 so he's going to let me borrow the first one. If I end up really liking it I'll buy it, but honestly I don't think I will.

View user profile

AKheon

D-Rank
Sexy Brutale is pretty cool.

I'm not planning on buying any new games recently... I've gotten a bit jaded with triple-A lately. Meanwhile, I have a big pile of weird & lesser known PS2 games and PS3 games just waiting to be tried out...

View user profile

Birdman

I also dont find much of the recent stuff worth my time. I spend most of my time with PS2/PS3 or other older consoles.

View user profile

Birdman

Just bought Dead Nation.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum