You are not connected. Please login or register

Ghost Rider

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Ghost Rider on Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:24 am

Came across this footage, anyone ever play this game? It quite literally looks like DMC3 with a Ghost Rider skin.

View user profile http://forum.stingermagazine.com

2 Re: Ghost Rider on Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:00 am

Yeh this game is pretty sick especially for a license title, it's based on God of War more so than DMC, it's fairly compenetent too, it even has a mechanic where you have to get a high style rank to harm foes, something dmc should have always had if you ask me(something to keep from DmC). I haven't played it.

It's does it's own thing for it's plot, loosely based in the film and comics I think. It's one of those license games that's actually good like the wolverine origins:uncaged edition game(also styled after GOW).

You can unlock a costume to play as blade too, he has a unique fighting style and can drain life from foes.

Last edited by Gabriel Phelan Lucas on Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:13 am; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

3 Re: Ghost Rider on Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:05 am

Birdman

Definitely getting DMC3 and GoW vibes. I tend to avoid these movie games like the plague though. Is this actually based on the movie or is it just a random Ghost Rider game?

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum