You are not connected. Please login or register

Horizon Zero Dawn: Frozen Wilds DLC

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Horizon Zero Dawn: Frozen Wilds DLC on Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:09 pm

Birdman

I heard this comes out today. Just watched some gameplay and explanation on what's new and it sounds great. I sold the game a while back but will rent it this weekend and get the DLC. I still have my full save. Might just rebuy it.

I heard that the DLC has a level recommendation like The Witcher 3 DLCs, and as I understand it you can access it any time, so possibly from a new game. I wonder how hard it would be?

View user profile

2 Re: Horizon Zero Dawn: Frozen Wilds DLC on Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:11 pm

I love Horizon so much, but I still haven't gotten around to the Frozen Wilds. Part of that is because I like to own things physically, and the upcoming complete edition will have all of the tweaks and new content on-disc. Sooo I'm just waiting to buy that.

The combat and enemy design in this game are so good, and I'm honestly thinking of doing a spear-only playthrough of the game sometime for a different challenge. Between stealth and overriding I *think* it would be possible.

3 Re: Horizon Zero Dawn: Frozen Wilds DLC on Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:59 am

I only just found out that the concept artist of Horizon: Zero Dawn is an old friend of mine from school. We both studied at the same academy, we played World of Warcraft together often and sometimes chilled in RL. I knew his (still current) girlfriend too. Nice guy.

https://www.artstation.com/lloydallan

View user profile http://forum.stingermagazine.com

4 Re: Horizon Zero Dawn: Frozen Wilds DLC on Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:22 am

Birdman

Not sure if I'll bother with this game after reading they've nerfed some encounters due to complaints they were too hard. All it takes is a group of whiners.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum